cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get Powerapps notification in latest Android version (Android 12)

Hello Everyone,

Currently I'm building an approval process application through PowerApps, and in that I have integrated Power automate flow with send push notifications action (PowerApps action) which sends notification to the users who have installed PowerApps application in their mobile where notifications will be sent periodically.

Unfortunately, we have faced issue in receiving notifications for mobiles which has latest Android version (Android 12), so we tested with mobiles which has Android 11 or older and able to receive notifications without any issue.

We have also cross checked all the settings in mobile related to notifications but still we're unable to get notifications for PowerApps alone in Android 12 version mobile.

Is there any issue/bug in receiving notification or is there any settings still which needs to be enabled to resolve this issue?

Kindly, help me on this issue if you have any idea or solution in resolving the problem and would be appreciated if any.

Regards,

@murlimanohar_k 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,624)