cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jets
Frequent Visitor

Can't get controls in gallery in container

Hi,

In Power Apps for Teams, I use containers. When I add a gallery to a container, I cannot seem to add controls to the gallery. They always end up before or after the gallery control, or even on another container.

Workaround for now is: create a blank screen, build the gallery there, and copy and paste it to my screen that is using containers.

Also I would like to add components to my gallery which is in a container, but that is a known limitation of components.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HimanshuSSharma
Resolver I
Resolver I

Well, I can totally help you with this one. While we wait an eternity for Microsoft to fix this bug (once they realize that it is a bug) we still have to build apps. The simplest thing to do is Ctrl + X the control from outside the gallery and Ctrl + V inside the Gallery. 9/10 times it works for me. 1/10 times I have to do it again.

Accept the solution if it works for you. And Microsoft, if you can see this, 2021 might be a good year for you to fix this issue 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HimanshuSSharma
Resolver I
Resolver I

Well, I can totally help you with this one. While we wait an eternity for Microsoft to fix this bug (once they realize that it is a bug) we still have to build apps. The simplest thing to do is Ctrl + X the control from outside the gallery and Ctrl + V inside the Gallery. 9/10 times it works for me. 1/10 times I have to do it again.

Accept the solution if it works for you. And Microsoft, if you can see this, 2021 might be a good year for you to fix this issue 🙂

View solution in original post

Thanks! That helped 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,424)