Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Can't log in on Android device using Multitactor authentication

TOTALLY DOWN AND LOCKED OUT 

screen2.png

Stuck logging in to PowerApps on Android device when multifactor authentication is required.  I am able to enter in the code and hit verify button ( see attachment) but then it just hangs on this screen.  I hit "sign in another way" link and it just returns to this screen with allowing a code to been entered ( exact same screen) and entering the code screen blinks and hangs so cannot log in to PowerApps on an Android device.

If you enter he wrong code you get a message saying wrong code

This same set of screens DOES work on a PC so issue with the Android PowerApps authentication for MFA - 

Issue is with entering the MFA proper code...  Just hangs and am locked out of all PowerApps on Android - HELP!

2 REPLIES 2
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Update T

urned off multifactor authentication and reinstalled PowerApps on phone ( and restarted phone) and can now log in... 

So issue here with MFA on android devices - this is a GoDadday O365 tenant so maybe that is also part of it..  who knows

Curious if anyone else has seen this issue

Hi,

I am glad you were able to get a solution here for your issue. I'll talk with a few people and see what I can find. This might be a known issue but if not it may need to be something we need to investigate. Thanks for your post!

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (73,398)