cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SvenV
Advocate V
Advocate V

Can't open app - app not correctly installed - ipad air 2

Since recently I get this error message saying the app is not correctly installed. It just says "App is not correctly installed. Try again". I just published a new version. What could be wrong? Have the following session id: 41ff9007-b6ce-c81b-0d30-813bb17ccc84

Tried restarting the ipad, not change..

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi SvenV,

Does this error occur when you open the PowerApps studio or an app on your iPad?

If it occurs when you open an app, please try to restore to a previous version, as you mentioned that you just published a new version.

What’s the iOS version on your iPad Air2? If it occurs when you open the PowerApps studio, Please also update your iPad version to see if it will work.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello

The problem is there when I open up the app on the ipad air. Reverting back does not work.

I have the latest version of the APP and IOS. 

So I open up the app, log into Office 365, I see the app and click on  it. It downloads, opens up the splash screen and then I see the logo of PowerApps and returns to home screen of PowerApps app.

How can this be resolved. This app is currently being validaded by the business and is a big issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,224)