Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deriooo
Advocate I
Advocate I

Can't see On-Premises Gateway in PowerApps Portal

Hi all,

Looking for some help please, I have a problem with a gateway not showing in the PowerApps portal.

I have installed the Gateway on our file server, this is up and running and shows Online and ready to be used. This shows in the PowerApps Admin portal and says its online, but it won't show in the Gateway section in the portal. I have tried to create a File System connector and the gateway won't show in the dropdown on this either.

I have tried with the default Gateway service account and changed this to an internal user account with admin rights, but neither will show in the portal.

I have reinstalled the gateway a couple of times, also installed a gateway on my local machine rather than our server but these won't show either.

I have had an issue with an old gateway that I eventually had to open a service ticket for, however when I go to open a ticket through "report an issue" on the support page, it redirects to the forums, so I assume the forums have to address an issue before a service ticket can be raised?

Does anyone have any other ideas I can try?

Many thanks,

Deri 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi Deri,

I'm not sure what to suggest but given that you've previously had problems with a gateway, you could try to raise a ticket using this link.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/ticket/ 

This will hopefully not redirect you back to the forum.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi Deri,

I'm not sure what to suggest but given that you've previously had problems with a gateway, you could try to raise a ticket using this link.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/ticket/ 

This will hopefully not redirect you back to the forum.

View solution in original post

Perfect, the link works for creating a ticket, I will use that and open a service ticket for this instead.

Thanks for your help @timl 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,054)