cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VinnieM
Regular Visitor

Can't see SharePoint fields in Powe App Customize Forms

I need some help to find the fields that are in the SharePoint list in the Power Apps Customize Forms.  I used to be able to see the fields available and move them around.  I have attached my problems.  Something seems to have changed and I'm not sure how to revert it back so I can get the full list of my fields back.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you very much for the quick response!

I have tried with the Form (see attached), with Edit Fields, side pane open without any fields. I know I used to be able to see both fields that were selected and what else is available.  Something has changed and I don't know if (or how) I could have done that. I tried at different SharePoint site, different List.  The result is the same, I can't pull up any fields for me to change order or position, etc.

I know the result should be like when I open in Chrome.  Is that my problem, should I be using only Chrome to resolve it?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
rocamp
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @VinnieM 

Does this happen in other browsers and in private mode in your current browser? I want to first confirm if this is a caching issue.

Thank you very much for replying, I was feeling helpless.

That was such a good question that I did not think about. I always use Edge (thinking that is the best with Microsoft) and didn't think about other browsers. I am very new and don't know what is private mode.

Thank to your prompt, I tested it with Chrome and yea the fields are now visible (see attached).  So, it's back in Chrome but not in Edge.  I usually try to research and look from YouTube but I can't find this problem. Can you advise me what should I do as I'm really new and this is the first time I post here. Again, thank you so much and I thought my message is drowned. 🙂

rocamp
Community Support
Community Support

@VinnieM 

You have a data card selected when trying to view the fields which is why you don't see anything. You need to make sure you have selected your form in the tree view first, then select edit fields.

Thank you very much for the quick response!

I have tried with the Form (see attached), with Edit Fields, side pane open without any fields. I know I used to be able to see both fields that were selected and what else is available.  Something has changed and I don't know if (or how) I could have done that. I tried at different SharePoint site, different List.  The result is the same, I can't pull up any fields for me to change order or position, etc.

I know the result should be like when I open in Chrome.  Is that my problem, should I be using only Chrome to resolve it?

The Form open with selectable fields in Chrome but not in Edge. So I will close this for using Chrome browser.  Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,574)