Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sajarac
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Can't see pictures in IOS devices

Any one of you are having this issue?

My app shows all of the pictures in the web browser, but in my ipad/iphone I only can see data no pictures?

all my pictures are in *.PNG format could be this the issue?

16 REPLIES 16

Thank you so much for this very well explanation, I will definitely change my data in the way that you described. will do tomorrow, and I will keep you posted with the results.

Regards

My pleasure.

Great. Please let us know if that helps (and if doens't too, so we can help even more 🙂 )

Couldn't wait, I really want to see this app working, I just did and we have a 60% success.

I can see pictures in this column "ProductImage[Image] in both WEB and IOS

but I cannot see the four categories that we have in both WEB and IOS

Hope the screenshots help a little bit

Products.JPGCategories.JPGCategories2.JPGProducts 2.JPGCapture.JPG

I believe you're missing the [image] to say the connector you're expecting an image instead of a text.

Try "CategoryImage [image]" (Noticed here that the space between name and [image] matters)!

OK, here is what happened.

Tried both ways CategoryImage [image] and CategoryImage[image], both not displaying picture.

For the productimage that column is all togheter and I can see the pictures, I don't know what is the issue. I am excited but frustrated at this point.

Any other idea?

and this is very curious, in the PA, I can see everything, but not in the WEB or IOSUntitled.png

Please make sure you refresh your apps (on iOS you might need to kill PA and open again). It somehow might be caching the old value.

I can test that here it shows fine on both WEB and iOS.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,689)