cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stadi
Frequent Visitor

Can we able to change Canvas apps which is in mobile app to Web App

Hello All,

Greetings, I have developed an canvas mobile app and now I want that to be used as a Web App. 

Is there any way that I can convert the Mobile App to Web App without changing any conditions or logics in Canvas App.

Thanks and Regards,

Siva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerAddict
Super User
Super User

No easy way to do that. A few possible approaches: 

1. You can try to make the app responsive so it can adapt to all screen sizes and orientations. However, this will not be an easy task, at least with the options we have today to make an app responsive. 
  2. There is an unofficial way of using it. Or at least I believe it is unofficial (or not officially supported by Microsoft). This is where it is detailed out: https://toddbaginski.com/blog/how-to-convert-a-powerapp-from-one-layout-to-another/

Let me know if either of these help. 

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos (Thumbs Up). And if this solves your problem, please mark this reply as a solution by selecting Accept as Solution. This makes it easier for others to find answers to similar questions. 

Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia

Microsoft Business Applications MVP

Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube  |  Email

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PowerAddict
Super User
Super User

No easy way to do that. A few possible approaches: 

1. You can try to make the app responsive so it can adapt to all screen sizes and orientations. However, this will not be an easy task, at least with the options we have today to make an app responsive. 
  2. There is an unofficial way of using it. Or at least I believe it is unofficial (or not officially supported by Microsoft). This is where it is detailed out: https://toddbaginski.com/blog/how-to-convert-a-powerapp-from-one-layout-to-another/

Let me know if either of these help. 

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos (Thumbs Up). And if this solves your problem, please mark this reply as a solution by selecting Accept as Solution. This makes it easier for others to find answers to similar questions. 

Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia

Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube  |  Email

View solution in original post

Thanks for the info 

If you liked my previous message, please give kudos (Thumbs Up). And if it solved your problem, please mark this reply as a solution by selecting Accept as Solution. This makes it easier for others to find answers to similar questions. 

Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia

Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube  |  Email

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,967)