Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phineas
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Cannot Click through all Gallery Items

I have a Gallery.

The Gallery have several labels displaying data and and image control.

I have chosen to navigate through data return to the Gallery using 'Show Navigation' (Navigation Step = 1).

The issue; when the list of items hits a certain number (at this point I can click through 9 items, but can't click to 10) the navigation button stops showing the next item. The user has to finish the list with the scroll wheel. 

How do I set the navigation control in a Gallery to ensure the user can navigate through all available options returned.

2 REPLIES 2
eka24
Super User
Super User

It quite strange. 

Does the formula on the items property limits the number of items. For instance do it contain filter?

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

There only filter or limiter in the condition are two date pickers used to narrow the search, as needed.

The default date picker settings are Start: 00/001980  End: Today.

Again, the navigation button still shows and indicates there is another items however clicking on the navigation button does nothing; however, the member can scroll to the last item.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,456)