cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShaneITAutomate
Post Patron
Post Patron

Cannot Edit any of my apps? Edge browser stuck on powerapps.com page saying undefined with a spinner (See Image)

Hi

I have an issue that came up this morning in my Edge Browser i goto login to powerapps and then i select any powerapp i wish to edit and the browser gets stuck on powerapps.com page saying undefined with a spinnerlike the image below

sasfaf.png

Kinda annoying because i have several clients i log into and out of and for convenience i use a difference browser for each one..

Also ive done the obvious and tried to delete all my cache etc and that did not work.

Anyone had this one before?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pre
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @ShaneITAutomate 

Try opening the APP with incognito window. Most of the time that will solve your issue. 
You can also check by disabling SSL inspection for *.powerapps.com if it is applicable through your admin team . 

Thanks

====================
If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

=====================

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pre
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @ShaneITAutomate 

Try opening the APP with incognito window. Most of the time that will solve your issue. 
You can also check by disabling SSL inspection for *.powerapps.com if it is applicable through your admin team . 

Thanks

====================
If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

=====================

YANNICK974
Regular Visitor

Same problem with firefox, with edge asked me to connect without success, several applications no longer work correctly.
Some features only work in studio mode, user mode on PC calculates them from date no longer displays anything, but works on smartphone.

I am not the only one other colleagues have the same problem.

@pre wrote:

Hello @ShaneITAutomate 

Thanks

====================

=====================

Thanks i didnt have to change my SSL settings, the incognito mode worked for me and a close and reopen of the browser and it worked in the browsers normal mode.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,618)