Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alvinsusanto
Helper I
Helper I

Cannot add 365 Dynamics Entity "WarehouseInventoryStatusOnHand" to Powerapps

Hi Teams,

I found a problem, when i try to add the entity "WarehouseInventoryStatusOnHand" to data source Powerapps. There is no warning, no error appear, but the entity itself doesn't appear at the data source list.

I try with another entity, like "PurchaseOrderHeaders", and the entity could appear at the data source list.

Could someone have any clue or any experience regarding this issue?

9 REPLIES 9
poweractivate
Community Champion
Community Champion

To check if we understand correctly, you are seeing issues when you try to add Entity of "WarehouseInventoryStatusesOnHand" using the PowerApps Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Connector, is that correct? You claim that you only have issues with "WarehouseInventoryStatusesOnHand" as well and no other Entity from PowerApps Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Connector, - right?

If you confirm that we understood correctly, we might check and see if we could get back to you with some information on this.

Hi @poweractivate ,

Yes, your understanding is correct. For now, i only found that one entity that failed to be added to data source (there might be another, but i'm not using the other entities yet)

Regards,

Alvin Susanto

@alvinsusanto 

Which Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations version is it - is it latest version?

If you are able to try in more than one instance, and especially across more than one tenant. Were you able to reproduce this problem across multiple tenants and also all running the latest version of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations?

Hi @poweractivate ,

We use the on cloud environment, and also the latest version.

We don't have another tenant account, so basically, i just try using different environment inside Powerapps, and the result also the same.

Regards,

Alvin Susanto

v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @alvinsusanto ,

I tend to believe this is some kind of bug of browser.

Could you update your browser to the latest version and clear all browser cookies and caches? or you can try to change other browsers, then re-add the connection to Dynamics 365 F&O to check your issue is fixed.

If this still doesn't work, you'd better submit a support ticket to Microsoft. 

https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support 

Sik

Hi @v-siky-msft ,

I tried to add the entity using Microsoft Edge, and it looks there is some error happened like i attach.

What is the root cause of this error related to Powerapps? Because i could call the entity in ERP directly just fine

Regards,

Alvin Susanto

Hi All,

Am getting error when trying to add "Inventory SiteOnHandEntity" in Powerapps.

Please find the attached snapshot for your reference.

Hi @Harvey17 ,

You must check the data entity in the ERP side, and make sure that setting for column "Item Number" are correct.

Please make sure the column read only and required setting is consistant.

For example, you cannot make the column read only, but also required

Regards,

Alvin Susanto

shatokhinslava

Hi, were you able to resolve this issue? I got the same.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,574)