cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DDCJOEE
Resolver I
Resolver I

Cannot add PowerApps tab in Teams: "We couldn't save your tab settings. Please try again."

A team member accidentally deleted a PowerApps tab that I created on a team that I own. This has happened a number of other times, and normally I can add the PowerApps tab back without issue.

This time, however, I am getting the following error: "We couldn't save your tab settings. Please try again."

DDCJOEE_0-1624372513224.png

I can add other tab types: I added an Excel sheet, a SharePoint page, a Word doc, etc. without issue. I also tried adding a different PowerApp, and it failed too. I am thinking then that this must be an issue with the PowerApps connector to Teams. Has anyone else seen anything like this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DDCJOEE
Resolver I
Resolver I

I figured out a solution: In the app's details page, there is an option to "Add to Teams." I tried this out, and it follows a similar process, but it successfully added the tab to Teams. If anyone runs into a similar issue, try this! 

DDCJOEE_0-1624382667561.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DDCJOEE
Resolver I
Resolver I

Something else to add to this:

I tried adding a PowerApps tab to another team that I own and got the same issue. Furthermore, I tried using an existing tab for another app, and it looks like it is unable to to load.

DDCJOEE_0-1624375165906.png

DDCJOEE
Resolver I
Resolver I

I also tried opening the PowerApps for Teams editor, and it seems like the whole thing is currently offline. Is there a disruption to that specific service? 

DDCJOEE_0-1624376284175.png

I can open apps in the web editor, I can use an app in a browser, etc. Basically, PowerApps is working fine outside of Teams, but appears to be completely down when trying to use it in any capacity within Teams.

DDCJOEE
Resolver I
Resolver I

I figured out a solution: In the app's details page, there is an option to "Add to Teams." I tried this out, and it follows a similar process, but it successfully added the tab to Teams. If anyone runs into a similar issue, try this! 

DDCJOEE_0-1624382667561.png

Mari
Community Support
Community Support

Thanks for updating this thread!

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,604)