cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bryanschmidt2
Regular Visitor

Cannot add an icon to a Model driven app page.

I created a Model Driven app and added a new "Page" which to the app.  I want to change the icon on the page within the Model app, but I cannot select a custom web resource.

Added the web resource as a 32x32px image to the web resource in the solution.  Published the solution.

WebResource.png

Then went into edit (in preview) the model application, open the Navigation tab and select the page in the navigation.  Page properties show up on the right side and select the option "web resource" to change the icon.  

App page select Web Resource.png

The following dialog appears and I try to find the JPG I uploaded.  For some reason the icon never appears in the list.  I cannot select the page icon which is a web resource.  I have loaded multiple types of images to use as icons and none can be selected for the pages.

SelectWebResource.png 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,572)