cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReinderSentia
Frequent Visitor

Cannot add flow to canvas app: 403 forbidden

I'm working on a canvas app together with a colleague. We have both created and updated a couple of power automate flows as well, for use within the canvas app. 
We sometimes struggle to get the connection with the flow in place, or to update a flow connection. It looks like a flow that I am the owner of can only be added to the app by me, and my colleague can only add flows that were created by him. 

Is that correct? What is the right way to develop multiple flows with multiple colleagues for use within just 1 app?

2 REPLIES 2
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

You should each be able to work with each other's flows in apps as long as you are co-owners of the flows. "Run Only User" level access to the flow is not enough. Add each other as owners of the flows.

Note: anyone using your app will need to have the flow shared with them as a "Run-only User" so they can use it within the context of the Power App.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.
ReinderSentia
Frequent Visitor

@BCLS776 we are both owners of all flows; that was the first thing we changed. The only way to get this working seems to be to change the connection references (like Sharepoint and Office365 connections) to your own personal connection.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,993)