Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ousselg
Helper I
Helper I

Cannot collect all images from gallery and send them to flow as attachments

Hi,

I am creating a expenses app and I am have 1 final issue.

I have a button to submit the expense and I attached a PowerAutomate flow to it.

Everything works well but I want to include all the images in the gallery as attachments in the approval email.

I tried collecting one image in a collection and that works.

2 REPLIES 2
Ousselg
Helper I
Helper I

If I use multiple pictures it doesn't work.

I tried this:

Clear(Images);
ForAll(Gallery2.AllItems,Collect(Images,{Value: Receipt.Full}));Concat(Images,Value);
Set(Imagesvar,Concat(Images,Value));
'Approval-flow-Receipts'.Run(BrowseGallery1.Selected.Id,MyManager.Mail,Imagesvar)

It doesn't show any errors, but when pressing the button it says there is an error.

Ousselg_0-1666275431131.png

Ousselg
Helper I
Helper I

I looked everywhere on the internet and but no one seems to know how.

I want to include the attached receipts to a approval mail/flow. If I select one image it comes in the attachments, but when trying to add a collection or varbase64 it wont work. I have seen some videos about multiple attachments but those scenarios are when the files/attachments are all in one list. When I use the get content/get attachments scenario the files are not included there (because the images are stored in a list called "expenses receipts" and not in the "expenses" list. Because we have 2 lists and images that have the same receipt item name it's impossible for me to figure out how to do it. 

This is list a

Ousselg_1-1666363874983.png

and this is list b

Ousselg_0-1666363831622.png

I tried this methode as well:

Ousselg_2-1666364073014.png

But the item is on one list and the receipts are on another one, I can not get the content with this solution.

This is the submit screen with explanations:

Ousselg_4-1666364661872.png

This is the command that works (with one image only):

Approval-flow-ReceiptsV2'.Run(BrowseGallery1.Selected.Id,MyManager.Mail,Gallery2.Selected.Receipt.Full,Gallery2.Selected.'File name with extension')

I create apps for non profit purposes and would love if you could help me on this issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,828)