cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martinav
Super User
Super User

Cannot edit app... Microsoft, is this a me or you problem? DNS Error

Everthing else seems to be working online.  I can run apps, but edit yeilds this error.  Whats up?

image.png

12 REPLIES 12

Well, things started working again.  It wasnt really a problem that I needed to solve.  It was apaprently a microsoft issue.  Not sure how to respond.  Thank you.

This was a microsoft problem, as demonstrated by many others having the same issue.  The problem has not returned for over a day.  I will consider my request satisfied, although there is not really a solution here.  Just acknowledgement that the Microsoft issue has apparently been resolved.

@RandyHayes wrote:

Was quite excited to get almost a full hour of editing time in...now it's gone!

Intersting that the TTL on the DNS record for us.create.powerapps.com is at about an hour.

I'm using OpenDNS for DNS and it can't resolve it.

Google DNS 8.8.8.8 seems to be pretty consistent on resolving the DNS.  I might move DNS over to that for a while so I can get work done.

Switching back to automatic DNS resolving (through a Verizon Fios gateway) instead of Google DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) seems to have resolved the issue for me.  Still an awful issue.  There's no reason Google DNS should be unable to resolve the request.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,099)