Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tchristy99
Helper I
Helper I

Cannot read property 'libraryid' of undefined on app open

Hey everyone,

Got this message when opening one of my model driven apps this morning. Anyone seen this before? Anyone have a solution?

tchristy99_0-1628605234132.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tchristy99
Helper I
Helper I

It happened to me on a Model Driven app and I couldn't solve it. I just had to rebuild it quickly and then everything was fine.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Willgart
Regular Visitor

same problem today for me, but in a modern app, not canvas app

did you solve it?

tchristy99
Helper I
Helper I

It happened to me on a Model Driven app and I couldn't solve it. I just had to rebuild it quickly and then everything was fine.

I've just had this happen on a customers App - how did you resolve?

Many thanks.

GuestSarah1981

I have the same error again. Is there a solution without rebuilding the app?

Many thanks

@GuestSarah1981 

I have raised a support ticket, just waiting for a reply. Will update once I've heard back.

DanielMonger
Frequent Visitor

I have this issue too and would really hate to have to rebuild the app again due to the amount of effort the initial build took. 

BaronReneZemo
Frequent Visitor

Same problem here. Rebuilding the app is out of the question due to the size and would not work.

gjross
Advocate I
Advocate I

There is a workaround...

https://xxxxxxxxxxx.crm11.dynamics.com/main.aspx?flags=FCB.EnableAppActions=false&appid=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Just replace the 'xxxxxxxxxx's with the information for your organisation. You might need to contact MS support for them to implement a more permanent solution, but will report back tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for this! It has worked for me after I had recreated my app. I now have a back up! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,539)