Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tchristy99
Helper I
Helper I

Cannot read property 'libraryid' of undefined on app open

Hey everyone,

Got this message when opening one of my model driven apps this morning. Anyone seen this before? Anyone have a solution?

tchristy99_0-1628605234132.png

14 REPLIES 14

I found a solution on this thread; Dynamics 365 Forum 

Credit to Cassio in the thread for posting this findings. 

Quick answer: It is a bug and to properly solve the problem, it must be done by the support side.

Now, some insights and workarounds:

• In my case, the problem is caused when I open the new app edit in preview mode. Even with no changes, it creates a dependent Component Library that cannot be deleted, and it breaks the app.
  • If it happened with a custom model-driven app, just create a new model-driven app using the same site map as the base. The new app will work fine.
  • A workaround to access the app is adding the flag &flags=FCB.EnableAppActions=false at the end of your app url

Works great, many thanks 🤜🤛

Hi @gjross ,

was there any development on your side? Did Microsoft respond to your ticket?

Hi @FrankMur,

We are still having to use the workaround as I posted above. I had a call from MS just an hour ago, as they believed they had fixed it - I informed them otherwise.

I will post back once it has been fixed.

gjross
Advocate I
Advocate I

Here's the most up to date response;

"thanks for the time on the phone as we validated that the problem remains without the extension.

I followed up with the respective colleges.

The fix was included for this week update but I see it is currently on hold.

On this part, I am pending a response and confirmation from the owning engineer on when it will be pushed for GBR orgs.

Additionally, we are working on a solution via a script aplication."

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,509)