cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper IV
Helper IV

Cannot roll down in form

Hi,

My shape teases wildly after I run this line (see picture) I do not have the ability to roll down and other things once I have run it? Do you have any explanation for that?

4 REPLIES 4
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @phh ,

Could you please share more details about your scenario? What are those From control and Screen in that formula?

Do you mean that the app reacted nothing after clicking the button or the app would be stuck? What would you like the app to do with that button clicked?

Please provide more details or we will not be able to find the issue.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

Hi @v-jefferni,

The button navigates to this screen as seen in image two.
DataSource: Kundeoprettelse 

DefaultMode: FormRegnskabAdmin.Mode

Item: SamlForm

It is not possible to scroll down and it is also not possible to select in the field types choice What more do you want to see?

Hi @phh ,

Please try:

1\ Remove set variable function on the button and set the Form's Item directly with Defaults(Kundeoprettelse)

2\ If you would like all forms in the same FormMode, you will need to set the variable on the button of the admin screen, like below on the Add button:

Set(varMode, FormMode.New) 

then set varMode in the DefaultMode properties of all those 4 forms.

Please have a try, if the issue persists please let us know.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Hi @v-jefferni,

I did not try your change but it seems to be working now.

Can not answer why.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Check out the Power Apps Community Call for January 2021

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,467)