cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot scroll through Flows list in PowerApps

Hello,

I am unable to scroll through the Flow list in PowerApps. I have tried zoom out in Browser, I see more flows then, but not to the flow that  I need (and this can't be a solution). This feature was working fine till yesterday. Kindly help me with a solution at the earliest.

It would be also nice to have a search option for the flows, it gets tedious to manually look through all Flow names to find the right one.

Regards,

Agnues

11 REPLIES 11

We have resolved the issue, and you'll see the fix in about two weeks (depends on your region). Please follow the support page for more details:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zoom out didnt work for me, as I have too many flows. But this trick worked for me. I just tweaked the css a bit using the inspect element feature. 

You will have to change the following element : 

.pf-items-container-lower {

display: flex;

flex-direction: row;

padding-bottom: 30px;

overflow: scroll;

}

.pf-items-container-lower .pf-item {
display: flex;
flex-direction: column;
align-items: center;
justify-content: center;
cursor: pointer;
margin: 0px -5px;
padding: 5px;
}

This helped me to see all the flows that  I have in a row with a scroll bar. Not very convenient, but would get some work done till the new update is available.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (65,098)