cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Cannot set embedded canvas app to tablet enabled

Hi,

I have successfully embedded a canvas app in a form for a model-driven app, however I have an error when trying to enable the control for phone and tablet. I've circled the options below I'm trying to set...

Screenshot 2021-01-13 at 14.02.14.png

I only have one embedded canvas app, but when I select the "Phone" and "Tablet" controls in the "Field Properties" section I get the following error:

"You have more than one canvas app with Phone form factor, the maximum is one for this form factor. The number of canvas apps are limited to three for Web and one for Tablet and Phone form factors."

The form used to have a different embedded canvas app in it (for which I could select Phone and Tablet), however that has since been deleted. The only thing I can imagine is that there is a bug such that that previously deleted canvas app is preventing me from setting the new canvas app.

How could I resolve this?

Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,154)