cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot use PowerBI as data source

Hi *,

i want to use selected data in PowerBI within my PowerApps Application. I tried first creating a new PowerApps Application from within PowerBI. It created a new Application and this application had already the connection to the right data fromt he PowerBI Report and also the PowerBIIntegration Object in the left bar.

When i create a new application from scratch go to Add Data Connection > Select PowerBI (Preview) > Type in my PowerBI credentials, then under Data PowerBI is visible but i cannot select it ! And there is also no PowerBIIntegration Object created.

Where is my fault? What i am doing wrong? I have google'd aroung and but there is always only description about how to create out of PowerBI a PowerApp, but not how to create an app from scratch and connect to PowerBI.

Best regards

Yavuz

21 REPLIES 21

This is really helpful

Thank you!

Unfortunately, I don't have the PowerBI in my Controls 🙂

I can add a "Data Table" and connect it with PowerBI but the menu there provides no possibility to select the .pbx file which contains the PBI Query.

No idea, where do go from here ...

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (44,261)