cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phuong_zinnove

Cannvas App - Flow is execute twice when click a button

Hi,

I have a canvas app that support offline mode with a timer run a flow to sync data every 3 mins.

When user clicks a button, if Connection.Connected, we will call the flow. Otherwise we will store in the offline data and wait for the timer to be triggered.

However, sometimes we received same request (we check from Flow history) but execute twice (just 2 seconds apart). We already differentiate offline sync request and online request (to make sure the root cause is not the Timer)

This issue not happen on my DEV environment but on my Client's environment and devices, user faces the issue randomly (even though they cleared cache)

Can anyone suggest me how to investigate further or solution on how to resolve the issue ?

3 REPLIES 3
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @phuong_zinnove ,

Is it possible for the user to press the Button twice in a short period of time?

I suggest you set a click interval.

For example:

When the user clicks the button for the first time, set the interval to 3 seconds.

During these three seconds, the user cannot click the button again.

Best Regards,
Wearsky
If my post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help others. Thanks.

Hi @v-xiaochen-msft ,

I don't think it possible because I set "Auto Disable On Select" = true for the button. 

Also, I cannot find out where to set the interval for the button

v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @phuong_zinnove ,

Because this is indeed a strange behavior, so I can only give you this suggestion...

You could try to add a timer control with a duration of 3 seconds.

Timer control is used to change the displaymode of the button control.

Best Regards,

Wearsky

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,985)