cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RasmusHjorth
Frequent Visitor

Cant see all required arguments

Hello all!

I am creating an app that uses a flow. The flow is pretty big and requires a lot of inputs from power apps. 36 to be exact.

RasmusHjorth_0-1635755160341.png

My problems is, I can only see about 26 of the 36 arguments:

RasmusHjorth_2-1635755431456.png

Without knowing the "order", I have no idea how to map the input from power app with the required fields in power automate. 

I was wondering if there is a way to expand the pane that shows the required arguments for the flow?

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@RasmusHjorth ,

Based on the same logic as @WarrenBelz, I suggest to use the PowerApps V2 trigger and define there the flow's expected parameters (and their order) and if there are display name issues in powerapps you can check the flow for the right order. 

Of course, that implies to modify your flow and action's reference to the new parameters name and to reconnect it to the app. 

gabibalaban_1-1635759934913.png

gabibalaban_0-1635759903861.png

Hope it helps !

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AmeerJab
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hello,

it must be the same order as in power automate.

WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @RasmusHjorth ,

As an alternate, shorten the names of your flow box elements (you will need to delete and re-connect the Flow after this) and also the names of the controls you are referring to - you should easily be able to see 36.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

@RasmusHjorth ,

Based on the same logic as @WarrenBelz, I suggest to use the PowerApps V2 trigger and define there the flow's expected parameters (and their order) and if there are display name issues in powerapps you can check the flow for the right order. 

Of course, that implies to modify your flow and action's reference to the new parameters name and to reconnect it to the app. 

gabibalaban_1-1635759934913.png

gabibalaban_0-1635759903861.png

Hope it helps !

RasmusHjorth
Frequent Visitor

Thanks to all of you @WarrenBelz @gabibalaban  @AmeerJab, I think I can find a solution with this information! 🙂 

askondo
Community Support
Community Support

@AmeerJab @gabibalaban @WarrenBelz Thanks for always making the forums so much fun! I appreciate it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (2,048)