cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marekmarek1
Frequent Visitor

Canvas App With Dataverse from Teams - Sorting

Hello,

I am creating PowerApp from MS Teams enviornment.

1. I have created a dataflow to import three tables (Entity, Customer, Period). Each of these tables is sorted alphabetically in the dataflow.

2. These tables are loaded into new tables in the Dataverse. In the dataverse, the columns are sorted correctly.

3. Next, in the new table (same environment - MS Teams), I am creating lookup columns in the table to get the above information as well.

4. The table created in point 3 is my source data in Power App. When I add the edit form control, these fields that were imported via dataflow are not sorted correctly... is there a way to have them sorted in the app? The items property in the edit form seems to be blocked and I cannot edit it... 

thank you for help

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @marekmarek1 ,

Please manually drag the card to sort.

vxiaochenmsft_1-1636338077333.png

vxiaochenmsft_0-1636338051243.png

Best Regards,

Wearsky

Hey @v-xiaochen-msft  - thanks for the reply!

What I need is to sort values that are in the drop-down. As an example, one of the drop-downs asks the user to select Country. I would like these Countries to be sorted alphabetically in the dropdown.

Do you know how can I do it?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,764)