cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MushroomCrab
Frequent Visitor

Canvas App can't show full interface in Microsoft Dynamic form

Hello there, I need some help with building a Canvas App for Microsoft Dynamic form.  My canvas app is linked to a form by adding a canvas app as a control to the field.

For now, there is a problem. The canvas is missing about 10~20 pixels width/height on the right and bottom side, but when I try to set the website's zooming to 90% or below. The canvas shows normal without missing part. On the contrary, in zooming equal to 100 or above. The canvas app will missing a little width and height on right and bottom.

Is there any setting can fix this? I will be grateful. And sorry I can't post any image,it's confidentiality.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rimatos
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @MushroomCrab,

One thing you can try to perform is in the app Settings of your canvas apps you can change the scaling of your app to adjust to the available space.

This can be done in the Power Apps maker by going to File -> Settings -> Screen size + orientation.

In here in the Advanced settings you will have the option to turn off the Scale to fit toggle. By doing so the app will resize according to the available space in your window.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rimatos
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @MushroomCrab,

One thing you can try to perform is in the app Settings of your canvas apps you can change the scaling of your app to adjust to the available space.

This can be done in the Power Apps maker by going to File -> Settings -> Screen size + orientation.

In here in the Advanced settings you will have the option to turn off the Scale to fit toggle. By doing so the app will resize according to the available space in your window.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

Thanks, It works on normal scale page now. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (60,795)