cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomB1992

Canvas App crashing in Studio

Starting yesterday my Canvas App is crashing in Studio and throwing Range Error: Maximum call stack size exceeded errors across multiple screens in the console log.  Just started yesterday and is unrelated to any code changes.  The app is still running and stable outside of Studio in both a browser and embedded in MS Teams.  Attaching a screen shot of an example of errors trapped in the console log.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomB1992

Replying to my own post.  Found and fixed the error.  I think that I had a recursive loop on a gallery height property based on the AllItems property of the gallery that was causing the maximum call stack size exceeded error .  Still scratching my head over why the problem only recently showed up in studio and did not show up outside of studio but am thinking that maybe it is due to a recent increase in data volume in the underlying SharePoint list that caused the error to surface that had been there since the initial release.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomB1992

Replying to my own post.  Found and fixed the error.  I think that I had a recursive loop on a gallery height property based on the AllItems property of the gallery that was causing the maximum call stack size exceeded error .  Still scratching my head over why the problem only recently showed up in studio and did not show up outside of studio but am thinking that maybe it is due to a recent increase in data volume in the underlying SharePoint list that caused the error to surface that had been there since the initial release.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,219)