cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomB1992

Canvas App crashing in Studio

Starting yesterday my Canvas App is crashing in Studio and throwing Range Error: Maximum call stack size exceeded errors across multiple screens in the console log.  Just started yesterday and is unrelated to any code changes.  The app is still running and stable outside of Studio in both a browser and embedded in MS Teams.  Attaching a screen shot of an example of errors trapped in the console log.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomB1992

Replying to my own post.  Found and fixed the error.  I think that I had a recursive loop on a gallery height property based on the AllItems property of the gallery that was causing the maximum call stack size exceeded error .  Still scratching my head over why the problem only recently showed up in studio and did not show up outside of studio but am thinking that maybe it is due to a recent increase in data volume in the underlying SharePoint list that caused the error to surface that had been there since the initial release.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomB1992

Replying to my own post.  Found and fixed the error.  I think that I had a recursive loop on a gallery height property based on the AllItems property of the gallery that was causing the maximum call stack size exceeded error .  Still scratching my head over why the problem only recently showed up in studio and did not show up outside of studio but am thinking that maybe it is due to a recent increase in data volume in the underlying SharePoint list that caused the error to surface that had been there since the initial release.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (20,836)