Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thb65
Helper I
Helper I

Canvas App with Facet search

Hi,

I am looking for an example of facet search in a Canvas App connected with SP list

Any pointers welcome

2 REPLIES 2
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @thb65,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, do you mean the "facets search"?

Could you please tell me that if you just want to configure facets and filters for your SP list?

Currently, relevance search searches your data in Microsoft Dataverse only. SharePoint files and documents, including the names of the files and the content in the files, aren't searched. Objects of File data type in Dataverse are also not searched on.

So, if you want to configure a facets search for the SP list, I am afraid that there is no way to achieve this currently in Power Apps.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Check more details about how to refine your search results by using facets and filters with Dataverse:

Filter rows with facets - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

Here is some frequently asked questions about relevance search:

FAQ for relevance search - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

Hope it could help you.

Regards,

Qi

Best Regards,
Qi
thb65
Helper I
Helper I

hi @v-qiaqi-msft  thx for pointers

I see microsoft documentation on facets -search in Portal and model-driven apps but  nothing on canvas apps.  Any suggestions ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,689)