cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Canvas App with share point off line

Hi experts. Are there any technologies available, or being developed that will allow a canvas app using share point lists to work offline.  i.e. when there is no wifi or 3/4G?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @CliveMM ,

Probably the best one to start with is Shane Young @Shanescows 

Another very good producer of these at a higher level is Paul O'Flaherty

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @CliveMM ,

Yes - it is a big subject, but LoadData/SaveData commands allow data to be stored on the device and re-loaded into a PowerApps collection when the app is opened. I posted this article earlier. Have a read and I am happy to answer any questions.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Highlighted

Thank you Warren, that is very interesting and a very good article.   Do you know or a template or other example app using the save/load data commands I could play with?

Highlighted

You can watch these offline video in addition to the post from Warren
Daniel Christian
https://youtu.be/aIwbcCag9B4

And Felton
https://youtu.be/1TAG8S_AWgw

Highlighted

Hi @CliveMM ,

Probably the best one to start with is Shane Young @Shanescows 

Another very good producer of these at a higher level is Paul O'Flaherty

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,741)