cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KenJapan
Frequent Visitor

Canvas Apps Not Showing After Starting Power Pages Trial

Hi,

I recently joined the Power Pages trial, and started experiencing the O365 taking me to a wrong Powerapps portal where none of my canvas apps are listed. Instead I see a Power Pages test site I created as a powerapps portal app.

one out of 10-15 attempts it takes me to the right site and I can find all the apps, but today I'm just stuck with this nearly empty page.

Has anyone experienced the similar issues?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CharlesGN
Regular Visitor

Are you on the good environment (top-right of the screen) where you created your apps ? 

env.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
CharlesGN
Regular Visitor

Are you on the good environment (top-right of the screen) where you created your apps ? 

env.png

KenJapan
Frequent Visitor

No, I was not. I turned out I was in the wrong environment. I didn't know I was able to choose my environment, and now I'm back to my previous setting and it all works fine!

Appreciate your hint! Thanks! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,922)