cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ranji125565

Canvas Apps not shows in the Apps list

Hi,

I have created an Canvas App using power apps and connected to sharepoint list. this apps was published to my team but for further modification, I need to edit my Canvas app and it was not showing in the list. 

Also when i open the Apps page it shows only Model-driven Apps only. Please help me how to open my canvas app to edit for further updates.

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
v-yujincui-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ranji125565 ,

Maybe you could try to check if you have selected the corresponding environment?

vyujincuimsft_0-1648715694978.png

In addition, you could try to clear your browser's cache or choose another browsers.

If your problem is still not solved, I suggest you create a support ticket for professional assistance following the below procedure.
Get Help + Support - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs 
Hope your problem can be solved as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Charlie Choi

jan_alczyk

Hi,

Im facing similar issue. Only model Driven apps are visible in my Environment list.
I have cleared cashe (Ctr+Shift+R), I have used Incognito mode, Im sure Im in my company Environment. Still I cant see my canvas app even though I can launch it on my mobile but not on my PC. Is it connection (VPN) that drives an issue?

Regrds

Jan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,562)