cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ranji125565

Canvas Apps not shows in the Apps list

Hi,

I have created an Canvas App using power apps and connected to sharepoint list. this apps was published to my team but for further modification, I need to edit my Canvas app and it was not showing in the list. 

Also when i open the Apps page it shows only Model-driven Apps only. Please help me how to open my canvas app to edit for further updates.

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
v-yujincui-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ranji125565 ,

Maybe you could try to check if you have selected the corresponding environment?

vyujincuimsft_0-1648715694978.png

In addition, you could try to clear your browser's cache or choose another browsers.

If your problem is still not solved, I suggest you create a support ticket for professional assistance following the below procedure.
Get Help + Support - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs 
Hope your problem can be solved as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Charlie Choi

jan_alczyk

Hi,

Im facing similar issue. Only model Driven apps are visible in my Environment list.
I have cleared cashe (Ctr+Shift+R), I have used Incognito mode, Im sure Im in my company Environment. Still I cant see my canvas app even though I can launch it on my mobile but not on my PC. Is it connection (VPN) that drives an issue?

Regrds

Jan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (5,855)