Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lexicron
Resolver II
Resolver II

Canvas not recognizing variables that I JUST set one line above

See the red-lined bits.

All of them are saying Name undefined, but I just Set the offending variable in the code right above it! All the variables are RIGHT THERE.

What is going on?

Does canvas have a maximum number of variables? I've done a search for this question but have not found an answer.

Clipboarder.2020.10.15.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lexicron
Resolver II
Resolver II

Solved!!

My dumbass left a stray comma in there. I copied everything out and then pasted it back in in small chunks and finally caught the comma doing so.

There's a ClearCollect further down the code - not in the screenshot - and I left a trailing comma behind the last item. Removing it fixed this. I didn't think this would be the cause and effect but here we are!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Lexicron
Resolver II
Resolver II

Solved!!

My dumbass left a stray comma in there. I copied everything out and then pasted it back in in small chunks and finally caught the comma doing so.

There's a ClearCollect further down the code - not in the screenshot - and I left a trailing comma behind the last item. Removing it fixed this. I didn't think this would be the cause and effect but here we are!

View solution in original post

FCGALLEG
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Lexicron, 

thanks for sharing the solution.

Regards,

Javier

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,402)