cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rebeccarouen

Capture - Email output formatting error

I'm having an issue with formatting on the Capture output email with the meeting minutes. It used to be perfect but in the last few months it has moved my email signature and overlaid it on top the minutes template near the top, making the text unreadable. Does anyone else have this issue? See photo for reference. 

2 REPLIES 2
v-yutliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rebeccarouen ,

Do you mean that your email message does not display correctly?

Do you use powerapps to send email with html text?

If so, could you show me

1)your html text?

2)the email body that you want?

3)the wrong part?

I think the problem should be about the format of html text.

Here's  a blog about html text format for your reference:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/html-email-reporting-with-tabular-data/

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Phoebe, 

Thank you for your reply. I have attached a photo in my original post of what the issue looks like when I send the email from Capture. I am exporting the email using all default options on Capture. Is this a Capture issue or an issue with my companies default signature? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,232)