cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Cascading dropdown with lookup function in matrix

Hi,

I created a post a while ago but can not seem to find it. (newbie here) Here it is again.

I need to create a cascading dropdown menu. Actually, I created one (attached here), but I need to build something more efficient in case I load more data into the workbook. Here is the process:

Choose "n", then choose "interest", then find the intersection points of two items (e.g. 0.25-> 3 -> A/F-> 0.3292 (this is the value I would like to display).  I can create dropdowns with no issues (choose "interest" then "n") but not sure how to deal with horizontal (F/P,P/F etc...) selections here UNLESS I transpose the values (that is the way that I did, but it will be very very time consuming)

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,806)