cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kishama
Helper I
Helper I

Center text of a datable column

Hi, I want to center the text of my idticket column. I don't see the align property and I would like to know how to do it. Thank you very much.

kishama_0-1653334798951.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @kishama ,

You are correct in that a Data Table has no aligning feature. I suggest you use a gallery if you want this feature.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @kishama ,

You are correct in that a Data Table has no aligning feature. I suggest you use a gallery if you want this feature.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

v-yujincui-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kishama ,

I totally agree with what @WarrenBelz said, it seems that there is no Align property supported within Data Table control to change the align attribute of a column currently.

If you like this feature and want it could be possible in the future, you could consider submitting an idea in Ideas forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Here's a not-so-smart alternative for your reference, i have added some extra characters.

"------------"&ThisItem.idticket&"------------"

vyujincuimsft_0-1653635063852.png

In addition, if you want to follow @WarrenBelz 's procedure, here is a link that might help you:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Pro-Dev-ISV/Data-Table-Align-Column-Data/td-p/526645

Best Regards,
Charlie Choi

kishama
Helper I
Helper I

Thank you very much for your answers. Everyday I learn more.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,245)