cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericjen_cdw
Frequent Visitor

Change Power Apps version error message

Hello all,

We have been working on an app, and days before launch we cannot get into it to make last-minute changes. We are getting an error message:

Change Power Apps version

Something happened to the Power Apps version you were using.

ericjen_cdw_0-1610634505392.png

Things that we have tried:

1. Reverting to an older version. This allows us to get in, but eventually, we come back to this error.
  2. Exporting / Importing the app, same issue
  3. Signing out/in, the same issue

2 REPLIES 2
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@ericjen_cdw 

I would suggest opening a support request with Microsoft on this.

When the apps get stuck like that for editing, they seem to be the ones that can track that down quickly.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!
ericjen_cdw
Frequent Visitor

@RandyHayes Thank you for your reply.  We gave up on it this day.  We tried the next day and had the same symptoms in the morning.  I was opening a ticket and filling out the form. While gathering the required info, I tried both the apps one more time, no symptoms.  We have not had issues since.   I think the app knew we were calling in extra support!  Its like taking your car to the mechanic.

Thank you for your reply and suggestion.  I have the support site bookmarked now, just in case

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (35,387)