cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vynnettekj
Advocate I
Advocate I

Change dropdown to RadioButton

This is what I am trying to acheive using a sharepoint list OnPrem.  I created a dropdown on my sharepoint list with 3 option but I want to change the dropdown to radio buttion on powerapp.  Please assist.SPList.PNGJB.PNGThis is what I need the end result to look likeThis is what I need the end result to look like

7 REPLIES 7
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Vynnettekj,

It seems that currently “Radio Buttons” for Choice field is not supported on PowerApps, we can only select Edit Lookup view but not "Radio view".

I have seen an idea about “Full support for SharePoint Choice fields” at PowerApps Ideas Forum, you could vote this idea and post a comment about the support for Radio Buttons:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Full-support-for-Sharepoint-Choice-fields/idi-p/...

Thanks for your feedback. I have already reported this feature on my side.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello @vynnettekj@v-yamao-msft,

Hope you guys doing well,

I am also facing same road block as @vynnettekj, i want to know that is there any update on this. it would be very helpful for me.

Thanks in Advance

Dev_Nikhil

Hi Mabel,

I am trying to do the same can you tell me if this is still not available ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

I believe the following article will help you. 

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/custom-form-launch/ 

@Anonymous 

VivekBhatt
Advocate I
Advocate I

I found the solution for this:

What you need to do is:

• Unlock the DataCard
  • Insert a radio button control inside the datacard
  • copy the name of the combo box which is used for the drop down menu
  • delete the combo box 
  • rename the radio button with the combo box's name we copied earlier

and it works like a charm

I can confirm VivekBhatt's solution also works for CHECK boxes. I have no idea why Microsoft gave us a "Yes/No" type for powerpoint Lists and they even call it a "(checkbox)" but clearly it's not, it's a Yes/No slider button, but Vivek's solution works. Just create your Yes/No column in your List, add it to the form, copy the name of the control, delete it, add a Checkbox control and rename it, change the dataCard's Update property to DataCardValue3.Value (DataCardValue3 is my checkbox control I just added) and voila!  Thanks VIvek!!

Hi Friends,

Is there any workaround to get the radio buttions in sharepoint list as radio button in PowerApps screen form?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (63,085)