cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Change format of a field

Hello again,

Can you help me with this, i have this field that i get from a microsoft flow approval process the field is "response comments" how can i do to shows in power app as a text not like is in the image. Thanks

powerapps 4.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In your gallery, remove the textbox and add the HTML text control (as seen in my screenshot above), then add the appropriate Parent reference from the previous control.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

Try changing the textbox to an HTML textbox:

2020-01-07 13_35_54-SQLQuery54.sql - ubpos02_liberty.INVENTORYSCAN (OWENSGROUP_elott (146))_ - Micro.png

If there's just a certain portion of the string you want to display, please post a sample of the entire string so we can work with that.

---
If this answered your question, please click "Accept Solution". If this helped, please Thumbs Up.

Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Have you tried using the HTML to Text action in Flow to convert the Response Comments dynamic content to plain text before sending it back to Power Apps?  Otherwise I agree with @EricLott, just use an html control instead of a Text box.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

I get this field from Sharepoint is a text field, but the content inside is from a  microsoft flow approval process that the field is "response comments" , i dont know how to change in power apps to HM field as you said. 😞

In your gallery, remove the textbox and add the HTML text control (as seen in my screenshot above), then add the appropriate Parent reference from the previous control.

View solution in original post

Thank u Crack!!! @EricLott  Done 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (68,100)