cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Muderiz1

Change icons in model-driven apps ?

Hi guys,
I am trying to change Area and Subarea Icons in Sitemap Editor, but I got only "Use default image" under Properties/Icon available:

Muderiz1_1-1610987822814.png

So, I got only this ugly Spider icon in my model driven app available:

Muderiz1_2-1610987969079.png

How to change those icons ? I do not understand why I got no other options available at all and how and where to store icons in order to have it available under Properties / Icon ? I assume , I should take an icon from PowerPoint and import it . Should I import it first into Solution and then into Sitemap Editor ? If yes, how to that in the new Power Platform System Customizer/Editor, please, ? If not possible with the new one, then how to do with old Classic Customizer ? Step by step, please, if possible. I am trying with both Customizers, but something goes always wrong and I am still locked with ugly Spider icons :-(. Many thanks.  BR Edin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Muderiz1 

To change the icon of the sitemap, you need to update the icons on table. You can follow this blog post: https://powerobjects.com/tips-and-tricks/updating-icons-in-the-unified-interface/

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Muderiz1 

To change the icon of the sitemap, you need to update the icons on table. You can follow this blog post: https://powerobjects.com/tips-and-tricks/updating-icons-in-the-unified-interface/

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Muderiz
Frequent Visitor

That works, many thanks !

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (58,773)