cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
lui Helper III
Helper III

Change the Sharepoint List Location / URL / Weblink

when i first clicked on edit on powerapps, i had a default view that no longer exists. I want it go back to the Allitems view

Does anyone know how to change the view/url?

Screenshot.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarvinBangert Resolver III
Resolver III

Re: Change the Sharepoint List Location / URL / Weblink

Hey @lui 

Hey @mdevaney 

to delete the connector and readd it will not resolve the issue (already tested). The SharePoint List on top of your save page is a redirect link to your SharePoint list/view and not connected to the connector. The link is created, when you create a power apps form from SharePoint and is not editable. It uses the default view selected within the SharePoint list.

The only way to change it to another default view would be to delete the whole power apps form:

!!! You will have to create your form completely new !!!

When you create a form from a SharePoint List "Test" was the default view selected within the SharePoint list:

Image 604.png

When you delete this view, you will receive a 404 not found, if you click on the link or "Back to SharePoint" within the PowerApps designer.

To resolve this, go to your SharePoint site in the list. Open the list settings and select "form settings":

Image 606.png

Then "use the default SharePoint form" and then select "delete custom form":

Image 607.png

When you create a new form from your SharePoint List, it will set the link to the current default view:

Image 605.png

If you don't have any technical problems, I would recommend to just ignore this and maybe suggest a feedback idea to save the link without the view in it or to make it possible to change the link afterward.

Regards

Marvin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

@lui
You can likely just delete the connector and readd it to PowerApps to solve the problem.

—-
Please Accept as Solution if this post answered your question so others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.
MarvinBangert Resolver III
Resolver III

Hey @lui 

Hey @mdevaney 

to delete the connector and readd it will not resolve the issue (already tested). The SharePoint List on top of your save page is a redirect link to your SharePoint list/view and not connected to the connector. The link is created, when you create a power apps form from SharePoint and is not editable. It uses the default view selected within the SharePoint list.

The only way to change it to another default view would be to delete the whole power apps form:

!!! You will have to create your form completely new !!!

When you create a form from a SharePoint List "Test" was the default view selected within the SharePoint list:

Image 604.png

When you delete this view, you will receive a 404 not found, if you click on the link or "Back to SharePoint" within the PowerApps designer.

To resolve this, go to your SharePoint site in the list. Open the list settings and select "form settings":

Image 606.png

Then "use the default SharePoint form" and then select "delete custom form":

Image 607.png

When you create a new form from your SharePoint List, it will set the link to the current default view:

Image 605.png

If you don't have any technical problems, I would recommend to just ignore this and maybe suggest a feedback idea to save the link without the view in it or to make it possible to change the link afterward.

Regards

Marvin

View solution in original post

Super User
Super User

@MarvinBangert
You are correct. I was confused and thought it was a Canvas App for some reason lol.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,756)