Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erictylam
Frequent Visitor

Change the colour of several icons/buttons when one icon is being pressed

Hi all,

erictylam_0-1635148257678.png

There is an up icon overlapped on a button. I want to change the fill colour of the button when another icon (the up icon on the right) is being pressed.

As of 2021-10-25,  this is not supported for Hover (https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Hover-amp-Unhover-which-can-update-other-contro.... Is it also true for presses?

Thanks in advance for your help!

2 REPLIES 2
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

OnClick of the Icon:

Set(varColor,Red);

Fill Property of the other icon:

varColor

When you click the first icon it will set Red in varColor and your other icon will become Red

1. I can't even find the OnClick Property. Do you mean OnSelect?

2. What I would like is that, after releasing the click, the colour change back to original. I can change colour of the button being pressed using the PressedColor/PressedFill property, but I want other buttons to be affected similarly as well. That is somehow similar to Hover Idea Request in the question.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,883)