cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamestcbs
Helper II
Helper II

Change the rule to produce a {0} value

Hi, I'm having issue with a field on my submission form. The form is submitting the data to a sharepoint location but I'm getting the below errors. I believe the issue is that the combo box is doing a lookup to our CRM account data, whereas the sharepoint field is set as a 'single line of text'. Is there are way to convert the records to a text value?

Error on the card

jamestcbs_0-1656077178840.png

Combo box - 'Items' =

jamestcbs_1-1656077207694.png

Error on the combo box

jamestcbs_2-1656077231538.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VeGETzX
Resolver III
Resolver III

Firstly, I think you should change LookUp to Filter on Items property of your ComboBox, This will fix the error on combobox.

Next, If your want the data to stored on SharePoint text column, You need to select which column from your CRM table to be stored? I recommend the column that is the primary key that can be use to identify each record.

Assume that your CRM table have AccountId that can be use as primary key. So the Update property of your Datacard should be

ComboBox1.Selected.AccountId

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VeGETzX
Resolver III
Resolver III

Firstly, I think you should change LookUp to Filter on Items property of your ComboBox, This will fix the error on combobox.

Next, If your want the data to stored on SharePoint text column, You need to select which column from your CRM table to be stored? I recommend the column that is the primary key that can be use to identify each record.

Assume that your CRM table have AccountId that can be use as primary key. So the Update property of your Datacard should be

ComboBox1.Selected.AccountId

thank you @VeGETzX both of those suggestions have worked. Much appreciated!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,340)