cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Re: Change to O365 has broken Powerapps for Sharepoint Custom list forms (again!) - all buttons not working this time

Can we get an update on this? We really need a fix asap.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Change to O365 has broken Powerapps for Sharepoint Custom list forms (again!) - all buttons not working this time

Seems the problem is fixed now, just ensure to clean-up entire browser cache and retry. This solved for us.

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

I just tried the navigate command in a button and it wont work (neither in IE). Can you try again in 10-15 mins? It seems to work for a few clicks then stops working again.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

it's working now for me

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

This is def not working for me. Works for a few minutes and then back to square one. Opened a ticket yesterday

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Just got off the phone with MS. They've gotten many calls. He took a screen capture of the behavior and is forwarding it on. They are aware and can see the issue...

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

At least it is is showing in service health console now , ID: MX212381.  Scope of issue says it affects buttons for navigating between screens, but it is basically any button action eg. a save button, or a 'calculate' button.  Has anyone else noticed that it also affects the integrated sharepoint save button if there has been any onsave logic added to it?

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Incident has been closed now, have confirmed all working after clearing cache

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

The proposed 'solution' of clearing browser cache has still not worked for me, or when it did work, only worked temporarily. I opened call w/ Microsoft and a few days later they called back and while they were watching we tried clearing cache and it worked briefly but later on the problem returned and clearing cache did nothing to change the behavior.

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,684)