cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Change to O365 has broken Powerapps for Sharepoint Custom list forms (again!) - all buttons not working this time

Not sure if this is happening to others but I suspect so.  Around about 24hrs ago ALL of our custom sharepoint list apps in our tenancy simultaneously stopped working.  The problem is that all buttons in an app do not respond, as if the on-select event is just not firing.  Also, I notice that even the built-in save button in sharepoint will not work if there is any On-Save code associated with it.

Obviously this is a major issue for our operations and wondering if anyone knows a fast way to get urgent issues like this addressed.  The support ticket option in powerapps admin is low priority only.

One other important piece of information.  I found that if I republished an app with just a small cosmetic change (eg change text on a label), that the new published version does work normally again, but only for a couple of minutes until it becomes unresponsive again.  Hopefully someone at MS might be reading this and might get some clues from this.

It is obviously very frustrating that customers are trying to leverage powerapps but as with other areas of MS recently, it seems that changes to the platform are not sufficiently tested and are introducing serious bugs that break major functionality.  This really kills adoption and acceptance.  Only a couple of weeks ago I had a similar thread about the onsave logic in the sharepoint save button suddenly not firing any more.  This was an introduced bug that had to have a fix later rolled out - took nearly 3 weeks in the end.  I love the potential of this platform but these own goals are really starting to kill it - at least in our organisation....

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Can we get an update on this? We really need a fix asap.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Seems the problem is fixed now, just ensure to clean-up entire browser cache and retry. This solved for us.

Highlighted

I just tried the navigate command in a button and it wont work (neither in IE). Can you try again in 10-15 mins? It seems to work for a few clicks then stops working again.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

it's working now for me

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

This is def not working for me. Works for a few minutes and then back to square one. Opened a ticket yesterday

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Just got off the phone with MS. They've gotten many calls. He took a screen capture of the behavior and is forwarding it on. They are aware and can see the issue...

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

At least it is is showing in service health console now , ID: MX212381.  Scope of issue says it affects buttons for navigating between screens, but it is basically any button action eg. a save button, or a 'calculate' button.  Has anyone else noticed that it also affects the integrated sharepoint save button if there has been any onsave logic added to it?

Highlighted

Incident has been closed now, have confirmed all working after clearing cache

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

The proposed 'solution' of clearing browser cache has still not worked for me, or when it did work, only worked temporarily. I opened call w/ Microsoft and a few days later they called back and while they were watching we tried clearing cache and it worked briefly but later on the problem returned and clearing cache did nothing to change the behavior.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,262)