cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Change value directly from subgrid

Hello guys, I'm wondering, is there a way to change a value directly from Subgrid, as I marked on the attached picture?

I'm  trying to find a way to not use standard behavior with Edit action at the top right corner of Subgrid and then change the value on different screen from Subgrid. 

Thanks!

EditValueOnSubgrid.png

6 REPLIES 6
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

A SharePoint DataSheet view in Quick Edit mode will do this. Is this what you are asking?

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @WarrenBelz ,

thank you for the quick answer, but I forgot to describe that what I'm trying to do is on Entity level in CDS Environment, not Dynamics CRM 365.

Thanks @Anonymous ,
I don't use CDS, although you can do the same thing in a Power Apps gallery with a bit of modification. Here is a video on the process.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @WarrenBelz , I watched the video. Yes, this is a good resolution, but it is my mistake not telling you my application is on Model driven approach, not Canvas.

Thanks!

@Anonymous ,

Sorry, that puts me in a position not being able to assist - I use neither CDS nor model-driven.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,860)