cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Changing Font size, and other size properties in a Form.

I am trying to make some smaller forms than default.  lable height, and font sizes need to be smaller.  I have not found a way to multiple select objects, or other method to update the entire form.  It als does not work to create a new form, add one column (SP Lists), and update the properties.  I figured perhaps if I did that, then the next column I selected for the form, that the settings would stick.  Well, not the case.  I need some help.  I have many forms to make.  I cant do this for very single element of every datacard.  Its too much.  

Please advise.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Re: Changing Font size, and other size properties in a Form.

@martinav You can multi-select by holding the Control  key and selecting all controls you want to change.  Once all are selected, select the Property from the drop down menu and enter the formula in the formula bar. 

You mentioned you have many forms -- I would recommend creating a template form and then duplicating the screen or copying and pasting.

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Re: Changing Font size, and other size properties in a Form.

Certainly a very typical windows concept, but it does not work for form datacards.  You cannot multi-select labels from inside other cards.  

Making a template is also ineffective, because once you change the datasource, if all of your columns (sharepoint lists) are no the same name, then you have to delete the datacards, and recreate them.  Since settings dont stick for new datacards, they go back to default.  Again, no gain made.  You still back to having to update every single object control separately.  

Thanks for trying.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,889)