Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Changing the licences from a PowerApps P2 to PowerApps for Office 365

Hi

I have Office 365 licence for my organisation, 2 year ago i build envrionnement for make some try, so this week i come back for use powerapp and i decide to clean  all my old job and i deleted all for build new environnement, but  i try to build new i can only use  trial environnement ?

- On the document i read it say i can have one product environnement for free, how can i reset my quota ?

- If I build app on product environnement can i my tenant user can use it for free or they need special licence too ?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Changing the licences from a PowerApps P2 to PowerApps for Office 365

Hi @Giulian,

Firstly,the user who uses office365 plans can’t create a production/trial environment.

Here is the doc for your reference:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/environments-overview#creating-an-environment

The Office365 Plans user has a production environment called default environment.You can’t delete the default environment.What’s more,PowerApps doesn’t support the function of reseting quota currently.

Secondly,your tenant users don’t need special license to use your apps,as the default environment is shared by all users in that tenant. Whenever a new user signs up for PowerApps, they are automatically added to the Maker role of the default environment.

Here is the doc for your reference:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/environments-overview

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

So i just need to subscribe to P2 plan for one user  for make production apps and all other users can use it ? Why P1 doesn't exist

Edit my Office 365 plan is A1

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Giulian ,

A single default environment is automatically created by PowerApps for each tenant and shared by all users in that tenant.

You just need to subscribe a plan that supports default environment(including office 365,powerappsP1/P2,dynamics 365) for one user in tenant.Users within the tenant may run apps associated with one or more environments at no additional cost on a user basis.

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,479)