cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nahimmtv
Regular Visitor

Changing the login in a SQL Connection

Hi, I need help with my SQL Connection.

I first built all of my Power Apps with a SQL Connection that used my databases owner login. Now for security reasons I want to change my login to that of a user with read-only permissions.

I have tried to change the login directly form Connections > [Desired database connection] > Edit

The change does work on the preview version of my apps (I cannot edit in placed I used to be able to, I can only read), however when I re-deploy my app to Live, the Play mode of the app still lets me edit. 

I do know that deleting all of my tables from the App and reconnecting them does the trick, but I have loads of Apps and loads of tables connected to them and I want to know if there i

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,026)