Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bishoy
Helper IV
Helper IV

Chatbot App

Dears,

i already create the QNA and the postman JSON file and the connection but the last step to create the APP from PowerApps need your help. 

can any one share video or steps ?

Thanks.

21 REPLIES 21

@bishoy, can you explain what step you are stuck on?

Capture.JPG

also when i tried to open collection i get the below

WebAuthoring abnormal termination.
Client date/time: 2017-11-02T05:12:30.278Z
Version: 2.0.714 (v2.0.714.57964577)
Session ID: c2443a12-7b4d-99b9-86c6-13f2605d765d
description: {"error":{"isTrusted":true,"detail":{"exception":{}},"message":"Uncaught Error: Unable to process binding \"foreach: function (){return $parent.shownCellsInfo.colsShown }\"\nMessage: Unable to process binding \"template: function (){return { name:$parents[1].getCellTemplate(new AppMagic.AuthoringTool.ObjectViewer.CellPosition($parentContext.$data,$data))} }\"\nMessage: Unknown type: e","filename":"https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v2.0.714.57964577/studio/openSource/unmodified/knockout/knockou... Error: Unable to process binding \"foreach: function (){return $parent.shownCellsInfo.colsShown }\"\nMessage: Unable to process binding \"template: function (){return { name:$parents[1].getCellTemplate(new AppMagic.AuthoringTool.ObjectViewer.CellPosition($parentContext.$data,$data))} }\"\nMessage: Unknown type: e","setPromise":"[function]","exception":{}}
stack: null
errorNumber: 0
errorMessage: Uncaught Error: Unable to process binding "foreach: function (){return $parent.shownCellsInfo.colsShown }"
Message: Unable to process binding "template: function (){return { name:$parents[1].getCellTemplate(new AppMagic.AuthoringTool.ObjectViewer.CellPosition($parentContext.$data,$data))} }"

Captur2e.JPG

i create new QNA with name bishoy and the new post man connection called bishoy 

but i still get the below error 

WebAuthoring abnormal termination.
Client date/time: 2017-11-02T12:53:38.211Z
Version: 2.0.714 (v2.0.714.57964577)
Session ID: b4f65839-0ec5-3e7e-8ae6-a3c4e2b102f1
description: {"error":{"isTrusted":true,"detail":{"exception":{}},"message":"Uncaught Error: Unable to process binding \"foreach: function (){return $parent.shownCellsInfo.colsShown }\"\nMessage: Unable to process binding \"template: function (){return { name:$parents[1].getCellTemplate(new AppMagic.AuthoringTool.ObjectViewer.CellPosition($parentContext.$data,$data))} }\"\nMessage: Unknown type: e","filename":"https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v2.0.714.57964577/studio/openSource/unmodified/knockout/knockou... Error: Unable to process binding \"foreach: function (){return $parent.shownCellsInfo.colsShown }\"\nMessage: Unable to process binding \"template: function (){return { name:$parents[1].getCellTemplate(new AppMagic.AuthoringTool.ObjectViewer.CellPosition($parentContext.$data,$data))} }\"\nMessage: Unknown type: e","setPromise":"[function]","exception":{}}
stack: null
errorNumber: 0
errorMessage: Uncaught Error: Unable to process binding "foreach: function (){return $parent.shownCellsInfo.colsShown }"
Message: Unable to process binding "template: function (){return { name:$parents[1].getCellTemplate(new AppMagic.AuthoringTool.ObjectViewer.CellPosition($parentContext.$data,$data))} }"

is any one can help me ?

Guys any help ?

still waiting for help !!! any one from the support team here can reply to my massage ?

Hey,

I'm not sure if this will fix you but the example has:

First(RESTTEST.LionBot({question.TextInput1.Text}).answers).answer)

The difference is that the first "answer" in your example should actually have an s at the end and be answers.

Thanks

Cherie

View solution in original post

@cherie Thank you so much for your help now worked fine.

i want to ask how to make the gallery show the last results instate of scrolling down every time after i submit my question 

Capture.JPG

You can use sort to order the gallery.

Take a look at this example: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/show-images-text-gallery-sort-filter/

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,434)